Tesla Model 3 SR+ 2020/2021

Här säljer du bilar

Moderator: Redaktion

Goalie

Tesla Model 3 SR+ 2020/2021

Inlägg av Goalie »

Hej Tesla friends,

as a member of the major tesla forum in Tyskland I‘m reading in yours from time to time. Was linking the Randy Popst at Pikes Peak post recently.

Now I‘m thinking of selling my late 2020 (first registered in January 2021) Standard Range Model 3 MiC to upgrade to a Performance Model and would like to offer the car to the forum members.

Here are some specs:

- SR+ MiC LFP
- pearl white with black interior
- no extras except some floor mats, frunk lift, matte interior
comes on standard Aero wheels or eventually on the 20 inch BBS 50th anniversary as seen on the pics.

The Model 3 is in good condition. No dents or scratches. Has a litte crack in the speaker cover on the drivers door panel (can be covered) and a tiny, 2cm crack in the tail gates paint (pre delivery, can be repaired by Tesla if required).

The energy consumtion is phemomenal. I‘m running on a 112W/km 50km average at the moment.

The car will be sold as used (6 months +; estimated 6.100km) and can be shipped to Malmö for example. I can also provide export license to run the car for four weeks on German registration.

I‘m not sure what a fair price would be for both sides, so I‘m starting to ask for 450.000 sek (1 set Aero wheels; shipped to Malmö; deregistered).

As we are also looking for some land in Sweden (1 ha +, close to lake, river or with an own spring, can be with stuga or villor but no need) might be a chance to swap.

Further pics on demand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hälsningar
0E7196BF-0348-4B69-814A-2BFF8B78B5DF.jpeg
94A99261-6D7A-4E8B-91E1-C40B496BD706.jpeg
Senast redigerad av Goalie, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Användarvisningsbild
OfarligTesla
Teslaägare

Re: Tesla Model 3 SR+ 2020/2021

Inlägg av OfarligTesla »

I don’t want to hijack your thread but I’d like to help you sell it by giving you some information you might not be aware of, am I right in thinking your car is sold as new in Germany correct? If so, the price you are asking is quite high when you take the incentives and partly paid insurance you get with a new purchase here in Sweden. You are more or less asking 15-20k SEK less than the price Tesla charges for a brand new one when you adjust for the higher insurance prices your car would have compared to a new one, on top of that you have to do the registration and stuff.
Goalie

Inlägg av Goalie »

Thanks for your quick info on that.

You are right, car was sold new in Germany. I was checking some used cars sold in Sweden via web and thought the price might fit.
Användarvisningsbild
TobbeTesla
Teslaägare

Inlägg av TobbeTesla »

Goalie skrev:
Thanks for your quick info on that.

You are right, car was sold new in Germany. I was checking some used cars sold in Sweden via web and thought the price might fit.
Like the other member wrote, your car wouldn't have car body warranty from Tesla so would require full insurance from day one unlike a Tesla bought in Sweden which would only require half insurance the first years. The price of full insurance is about double compared to half insurance, sometimes more. With that in mind your price is quite high. Anyhow, only want to help sell your nice looking car! Welcome to the forum and wish you good luck selling your car!
Skriv svar