Här diskuterar vi elektriska fordon av alla slag

Moderator: Redaktion

Användarvisningsbild
Zalman3
Teslaägare

Världens mest sålda elbil?

Inlägg av Zalman3 »

Vilken elbil blir världens mest sålda?

The BYD EA1 is one of the most awaited electric cars and just got its approval from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) to be produced and sold in China.

Expectations for the BYD EA1 are extremely high right now, since this electric car will be made to compete with ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) cars, not only in performance, but also in price and availability.
With 800V fast charging technology, an electric vehicle can be charged for just 5 minutes to give it a range of 150km.

If I had to choose the three most important electric cars for the coming years, this would be my list:

BYD EA1
Volkswagen ID.3 (once it gets cobalt-free batteries)
Tesla compact hatchback

BYD usually makes its electric cars available with 3 battery/range options. Based on the e-platform 3.0 specs we already know that a range of 1.000 km in NEDC (around 750 km in WLTP) is possible with a high battery capacity option. However, I suspect that in this electric car the popular and more affordable range options will deliver around 400 and 500 km in WLTP.

Anyway, in China the BYD EA1 is expected to arrive later this year with a price between 100.000 and 140.000 yuan (12.889 and 18.044 euros). As for foreign markets, in Australia the BYD EA1 is expected to arrive early next year with a price below 35.000 AUD (22.218 euros).

The price for the European market isn’t known yet, but the BYD EA1 will be priced to be an alternative not only to the Volkswagen ID.3, but also to its gas counterparts. My guess is it’ll be below 25.000 euros.
https://pushevs.com/2021/06/15/byd-ea1- ... -approval/
Titanium S75D, svarta NG, svart alcantara, autopilot 2.0, air suspension