Mercedes dumpar priserna i Kina

Nyheter från Tesla Club Sweden

Moderator: Redaktion

Användarvisningsbild
taliz
Teslaägare

Mercedes dumpar priserna i Kina

Inlägg av taliz »

Inte bara Tesla som sänker priserna för att få fart på försäljningen.
Mercedes-Benz has cut prices on its EQE and EQS electric luxury sedans in China by as much as $33,000 in a bid to boost sales. Strong competition from domestic and foreign automakers in the world's largest EV market has impacted sales of the EQE and EQS sedan, with the automaker announcing price cuts on its website on November 15.

Following a similar move from Tesla in October, the price reductions went into effect today, with the carmaker's Chinese website showing a base price of 478,000 yuan ($67,430) for the Mercedes EQE, down from 528,000 yuan ($74,480) the day before.

The EQS flagship electric sedan saw a more dramatic price cut of around $33,000, with the website listing it at 956,000 yuan ($134,860), compared to 1,190,000 yuan ($167,870) before. Mercedes-Benz said it would provide subsidies to customers who recently bought the cars at the previous prices.

According to unnamed insiders who spoke to Bloomberg, the automaker is making the cuts because sales of the EQE and EQS have been disappointing in China. The sources added that some dealers have already been carrying out promotions to try and boost sales, as Mercedes EQS deliveries at times dropped to as low as 100 a month.

https://insideevs.com/news/622125/merce ... -33000usd/
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls - the price of gas

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
Användarvisningsbild
martinot
Teslaägare

Re: Mercedes dumpar priserna i Kina

Inlägg av martinot »

taliz skrev:
Mercedes-Benz has cut prices on its EQE and EQS electric luxury sedans in China by as much as $33,000 in a bid to boost sales. Strong competition from domestic and foreign automakers in the world's largest EV market has impacted sales of the EQE and EQS sedan, with the automaker announcing price cuts on its website on November 15.

Following a similar move from Tesla in October, the price reductions went into effect today, with the carmaker's Chinese website showing a base price of 478,000 yuan ($67,430) for the Mercedes EQE, down from 528,000 yuan ($74,480) the day before.

The EQS flagship electric sedan saw a more dramatic price cut of around $33,000, with the website listing it at 956,000 yuan ($134,860), compared to 1,190,000 yuan ($167,870) before. Mercedes-Benz said it would provide subsidies to customers who recently bought the cars at the previous prices.

According to unnamed insiders who spoke to Bloomberg, the automaker is making the cuts because sales of the EQE and EQS have been disappointing in China. The sources added that some dealers have already been carrying out promotions to try and boost sales, as Mercedes EQS deliveries at times dropped to as low as 100 a month.

Extremt väntat. Efter fastighetsbubblan spruckit, Covid19-hanteringen och Xis annonserade övergång från marknadsekonomi till statsstyrda bolag så håller hela den kinesiska ekonomin att krascha totalt. I princip alla bilar, bostäder och andra kapitalvaror har rasat i pris det sista (för att inte tala om den kinesiska börsen).
M3LR
”Vi har i Sverige billig el, vi har ren el, vi har säker el, vi har kort sagt den energiförsörjning som alla andra länder skulle vilja ha. Och vårt huvudsakliga bekymmer är hur vi på kortast möjliga tid ska komma ur denna situation.” - Percy Barnevik
HenrikC

Inlägg av HenrikC »

Kinas BNP-tillväxt är nu nere på samma nivåer som Sverige når som bäst på 3 - 4%. Även om man antar att Kinas BNP per capita växer dubbelt så fort som Sveriges i genomsnitt tar det mycket lång tid för Kina att komma ikapp Sverige. Det är klart att bilmarknaden påverkas av detta,
LarsOJ

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

martinot skrev:
taliz skrev:

Extremt väntat. Efter fastighetsbubblan spruckit, Covid19-hanteringen och Xis annonserade övergång från marknadsekonomi till statsstyrda bolag så håller hela den kinesiska ekonomin att krascha totalt. I princip alla bilar, bostäder och andra kapitalvaror har rasat i pris det sista (för att inte tala om den kinesiska börsen).
Hoppas det går helt åt helvete för dom!
Skriv svar