Cybertruck reserverare erbjudands leasa en Teslabil

Här diskuterar vi om Tesla Cybertruck

Moderator: Redaktion

Användarvisningsbild
Zalman3
Teslaägare

Cybertruck reserverare erbjudands leasa en Teslabil

Inlägg av Zalman3 »

Now we’ve learned that Tesla is using its large pool of Cybertruck reservation holders to help with deliveries by trying to convince them to lease a new Tesla while they wait for the electric pickup truck.

Several Cybertruck reservation holders have reached out to Electrek after receiving emails similar to this one from Tesla:
I saw you have a Cybertruck reservation with us, so I wanted to give a courtesy update and provide myself as a resource.
The single motor configuration is currently scheduled to begin production in late 2022 with delivery projected to take place in early 2023.
The dual and tri-motor configurations are currently scheduled to begin production in late 2021 with delivery projected to take place in early 2022.
In the meantime, a lot of Cybertruck reservation holders have been doing 24-36 month leases on our current vehicles to bridge the gap and experience Tesla ownership!
We are currently offering a $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward eligible for California residents registering their car in-state on top of other California state incentives that you could apply before the end of the year.
If you are interested in securing pricing on our current S3XY models, please respond ‘Yes’ and I will be happy to give you a call.

https://electrek.co/2020/12/01/tesla-ts ... very-push/
Titanium S75D, svarta NG, svart alcantara, autopilot 2.0, air suspension