Farligt fel i hjulupphängning S o X före -2018

Här för vi diskussioner kring själva företaget Tesla

Moderator: Redaktion

SwedishAdvocate

Re: Farligt fel i hjulupphängning S o X före -2018

Inlägg av SwedishAdvocate »

David82 skrev: 28 jul 2023 16:25
...] Hur varnar vi andra ägare med samma potentiella fel? Hur står jag upp emot Tesla Sverige på bästa sätt?

Tack för input!
Om du matar in det här i Google så får du lite träffar på trådar i det amerikanska forumet. Har inte läst dem, men där kanske det står ngt...

site:teslamotorsclub.com "control arm" "model s"
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls <-- The Price of Gas | The Center for Investigative Reporting
+46
Teslaägare

Inlägg av +46 »

Hej jag skulle kontakta RCAR (INSURERS REDUCING VEHICLE RISK)

I Sverige så är det Folksam FoU (Anders Kullgren?) som är medlemmar i organisationen.

Currently, RCAR has 22 members, spanning 18 countries and five continents: Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Australia.

What does RCAR do?
RCAR provides an international forum for members to exchange information on research findings and strategies for implementation. Although research activity is conducted on a daily basis, and shared throughout the year, RCAR Members meet at least once a year to discuss such topics as the latest repair procedures and processes, industry education, safety features, and new technology -- all of which impact the cost of insuring and repairing motor vehicles.

RCAR issues policy statements, design guides, position papers and other information for use by those involved in designing, constructing, repairing and insuring motor vehicles. This research is then used as a starting point to enter into meaningful dialogue with vehicle manufacturers and others about putting that research to practical use. This information is available on this website.

RCAR members also believe that they have a duty to make information on automotive research known to the public, so that they can make better-informed decisions when choosing a vehicle.

I
Installerat 13,2 kWp solceller
SwedishAdvocate

Inlägg av SwedishAdvocate »

En ca. 20 min. gammal film från Grufman Bils Y-tube kanal...

https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls <-- The Price of Gas | The Center for Investigative Reporting
Skriv svar