OpenAI ChatGPT

Här diskuteras allt som inte hör hemma någon annanstans

Moderator: Redaktion

LarsOJ

Re: OpenAI ChatGPT

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

Jag är ju stor fan av GM’s bilar så kanske blir skiljsmässa med Siri framöver… :? Vad tror ni om det här? Kanske en klockren tillämpning?

183DD173-A3AD-41F5-81AB-ADC7EAF3B373.jpeg
https://electrek.co/2023/03/13/chatgmc- ... uture-evs/
Användarvisningsbild
Elmil
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/mats11813

Inlägg av Elmil »

LarsOJ skrev: 13 mar 2023 20:00
Jag är ju stor fan av GM’s bilar så kanske blir skiljsmässa med Siri framöver… :? Vad tror ni om det här? Kanske en klockren tillämpning?

183DD173-A3AD-41F5-81AB-ADC7EAF3B373.jpeg

https://electrek.co/2023/03/13/chatgmc- ... uture-evs/
Fanns ju redan på 80-talet, dessutom med FSD.. :mrgreen:
Bild
Model 3 LR 2019
14.9 kWp solceller
Användarvisningsbild
Bjelke
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/mikael1178

Inlägg av Bjelke »

Och den titellåten har man självklart i spellistan i bilen! :mrgreen:
S85-14 AP1 Såld
S75D-18
SP100D-19
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Jag bad precis ChatGPT att sammanfatta UNECE R157. Inte imponerad. Google: Rätt svar på första träffen.

ME: Summarize UNECE R157 please.
UNECE R157 is a regulation developed by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) that sets out requirements for the approval of rear underrun protection devices (RUPDs) for commercial vehicles. The regulation aims to improve the safety of road users in the event of a collision between a commercial vehicle and a car, motorcycle or pedestrian.

The regulation sets out technical specifications for the design and testing of RUPDs, including requirements for their strength, dimensions, and attachment to the commercial vehicle. The regulation also mandates that RUPDs be marked with certain information, such as the name and address of the manufacturer, the date of manufacture, and the approval number.

In order for a RUPD to be approved under UNECE R157, it must undergo a series of tests to ensure that it meets the technical specifications laid out in the regulation. These tests include dynamic tests, which simulate real-world collision scenarios, as well as static tests to measure the strength of the RUPD.

Overall, UNECE R157 is an important regulation that helps to ensure the safety of road users by setting out clear requirements for the design and testing of rear underrun protection devices for commercial vehicles.

ME: No that's regulation 58.
I apologize for the error in my previous response. UNECE R157 is a regulation that sets out requirements for the type-approval of vehicles with regard to steering equipment, including steering systems, steering gears, and mechanical connections. The regulation is intended to ensure that steering equipment on vehicles meets certain safety and performance requirements, and that it is compatible with the vehicle's design and intended use.

Under UNECE R157, vehicles must be tested to ensure that their steering equipment meets the technical specifications set out in the regulation. These tests include measurement of the steering wheel torque, verification of the steering gear ratio, and assessment of the steering system's ability to maintain directional control at different speeds.

Overall, UNECE R157 is an important regulation that helps to ensure the safety and performance of steering equipment on vehicles, and that it meets certain standards for compatibility and function.

ME: No, that's regulation 79.
I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses. UNECE R157 is actually a regulation that establishes uniform provisions for the type-approval of vehicles with regard to their emissions of pollutants. The regulation sets out requirements for the measurement of emissions during a vehicle's operation, as well as limits for the amount of pollutants that can be emitted.

The purpose of UNECE R157 is to reduce the environmental impact of vehicles by ensuring that they meet certain emissions standards. The regulation applies to all types of vehicles, including passenger cars, light-duty vehicles, heavy-duty vehicles, and motorcycles.

To comply with UNECE R157, vehicles must be tested to demonstrate that they meet the required emissions standards. These tests include measurement of emissions during various driving conditions, such as urban, rural, and highway driving.

Overall, UNECE R157 is an important regulation that helps to reduce the impact of vehicle emissions on the environment and public health, by establishing clear standards for emissions testing and limits for the amount of pollutants that can be emitted by vehicles.

ME: No. That's R83... R157 is about level 3 autonomous driving.
I apologize for my previous responses, which were incorrect. You are correct that UNECE R157 is a regulation that establishes the requirements for the type-approval of vehicles equipped with advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and level 3 automated driving systems. The regulation sets out requirements for the design, operation, and testing of these systems, in order to ensure their safety and reliability.

The regulation specifies the technical requirements for level 3 automated driving systems, which allow the driver to delegate the driving task to the vehicle under certain conditions, while still requiring the driver to be able to take control of the vehicle if necessary. The regulation covers various aspects of the system, such as sensors, software, human-machine interface, and functional safety.

To comply with UNECE R157, vehicles with level 3 automated driving systems must undergo a type-approval process, which includes a series of tests and assessments to verify that the system meets the technical requirements and safety standards set out in the regulation.

Overall, UNECE R157 is an important regulation that helps to ensure the safe and reliable operation of level 3 automated driving systems, while also promoting the development and deployment of advanced driver assistance systems that can improve road safety and reduce accidents.
LarsOJ

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

Tom. Elon Musk tycker utvecklingen går lite fort inom AI nu… Vad tror ni?

F19217B1-6432-4C5B-81A5-399949A24DCD.jpeg
”De senaste månaderna har vi sett AI-lab indragna i ett race som är helt bortom kontroll för att applicera mer kraftfull digital intelligens som ingen – inte ens deras skapare – kan förstå, förutse eller kontrollera”

https://www.di.se/digital/elon-musk-pau ... riment-nu/
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

LarsOJ skrev: 29 mar 2023 16:02
Jag tror att Elon tycker att utvecklingen går "lite fort" för andra bolag än de han äger/kontrollerar. Han hade ju en lång dispyt med OpenAI för några år sedan när han inte fick ta över och sedan gick han ju helt ur, och backade ur ett investeringsbeslut. Han håller ju på att ragga folk till sin egen AI-startup.

https://www.semafor.com/article/03/24/2 ... and-openai
The dispute between Musk and OpenAI has little to do with its status as a for-profit entity. Instead, OpenAI has put Google on its heels and Musk has nothing to do with the hottest thing in tech. Knowing that he played a crucial role in its founding, and chose to walk away, can only sting more.
Musk now aims to launch his own AI startup. But he’ll be coming from behind and saddled with the costly distraction that is Twitter. (Not to mention Tesla and SpaceX).
Most founder disputes revolve around money and credit for an idea. For Musk, who is at times the world’s richest person, it seems it’s more about ego, power and, I believe, his genuine desire to safely usher in the era of artificial intelligence. (He may believe he’s the only person who can do it.)
For Altman, it’s not about money, either. One of the most surprising things in all of this is that he does not own even a tiny piece of OpenAI, which highlights the unusual nature of this company and the entire AI industry.
Användarvisningsbild
BigEasy
Teslaägare

Inlägg av BigEasy »

”De senaste månaderna har vi sett AI-lab indragna i ett race som är helt bortom kontroll för att applicera mer kraftfull digital intelligens som ingen – inte ens deras skapare – kan förstå, förutse eller kontrollera”

https://www.di.se/digital/elon-musk-pau ... riment-nu/
De försöker bara bygga hype.

Kan man ens prata om AI än? Vad är intelligens? Hur imponerande ChatGPT än är så är det inte intelligens. Den reagerar bara på vad den har blivit lärd väl? Den klarar, antagligen, inte av att vara kreativ och utnyttja olika sorts kunskaper för att göra en tredje sak? Dvs när den börjar korsbefrukta sina kunskaper och lära sig själv och får ett eget medvetande så att säga.
LarsOJ

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

spacecoin skrev: 29 mar 2023 16:12
Jag tror att Elon tycker att utvecklingen går "lite fort" för andra bolag än de han äger/kontrollerar. Han hade ju en lång dispyt med OpenAI för några år sedan när han inte fick ta över och sedan gick han ju helt ur, och backade ur ett investeringsbeslut. Han håller ju på att ragga folk till sin egen AI-startup.

https://www.semafor.com/article/03/24/2 ... and-openai
The dispute between Musk and OpenAI has little to do with its status as a for-profit entity. Instead, OpenAI has put Google on its heels and Musk has nothing to do with the hottest thing in tech. Knowing that he played a crucial role in its founding, and chose to walk away, can only sting more.
Musk now aims to launch his own AI startup. But he’ll be coming from behind and saddled with the costly distraction that is Twitter. (Not to mention Tesla and SpaceX).
Most founder disputes revolve around money and credit for an idea. For Musk, who is at times the world’s richest person, it seems it’s more about ego, power and, I believe, his genuine desire to safely usher in the era of artificial intelligence. (He may believe he’s the only person who can do it.)
For Altman, it’s not about money, either. One of the most surprising things in all of this is that he does not own even a tiny piece of OpenAI, which highlights the unusual nature of this company and the entire AI industry.
Jag tänkte själv i de banorna kring Elon men resten av gänget och Tegmark som verkar vara initiativtagare till uppropet då?

https://futureoflife.org/open-letter/pa ... periments/

Sen handlar det ju inte uppropet om vad systemen ”kan” idag utan mer att man vill ta en paus och analysera vad de kan utvecklas till. Typ riskbedömning:

” Powerful AI systems should be developed only once we are confident that their effects will be positive and their risks will be manageable.”
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

LarsOJ skrev: 29 mar 2023 16:31
Sen handlar det ju inte uppropet om vad systemen ”kan” idag utan mer att man vill ta en paus och analysera vad de kan utvecklas till. Typ riskbedömning.
Alltså, varför nu? Vill folk lagstifta och utreda i sex månader, så gör det då? Varför behövs det en "paus"?

DeepMind och Google har interna modeller som har gjort massor av nytta, t ex AlphaFold, där dom ger bort resultatet gratis till alla som vill ha det för forskning- kommersiellt eller annat. Man kan ju hävda att det "enablar" potentiell bio-weponization. Men det gör ju att man kan ta fram nya läkemedel framför allt. Där gjorde man en riskbedömning innan.

Skillanden nu är att OpenAI och Microsoft har gett alla tillgång till nonsens-generatorn.
BigEasy skrev: 29 mar 2023 16:24
De försöker bara bygga hype.

Kan man ens prata om AI än? Vad är intelligens? Hur imponerande ChatGPT än är så är det inte intelligens. Den reagerar bara på vad den har blivit lärd väl? Den klarar, antagligen, inte av att vara kreativ och utnyttja olika sorts kunskaper för att göra en tredje sak? Dvs när den börjar korsbefrukta sina kunskaper och lära sig själv och får ett eget medvetande så att säga.
Jag håller med.
Senast redigerad av spacecoin, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
SwedishAdvocate

Inlägg av SwedishAdvocate »

LarsOJ skrev: 29 mar 2023 16:31
Jag tänkte själv i de banorna kring Elon men resten av gänget och Tegmark som verkar vara initiativtagare till uppropet då?

https://futureoflife.org/open-letter/pa ... periments/

Sen handlar det ju inte uppropet om vad systemen ”kan” idag utan mer att man vill ta en paus och analysera vad de kan utvecklas till. Typ riskbedömning:

” Powerful AI systems should be developed only once we are confident that their effects will be positive and their risks will be manageable.”
Undrar hur diktaturen i Kina ställer sig till de här resonemangen?...
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls <-- The Price of Gas | The Center for Investigative Reporting
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Det ligger något i det här:
LarsOJ

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

spacecoin skrev: 29 mar 2023 17:07
Haha spot on!
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Användarvisningsbild
fth
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/fredrik8071

Inlägg av fth »

spacecoin skrev: 29 mar 2023 17:07
Nja, håller faktiskt inte alls med, det är ju risker av helt olika karaktär och dignitet.

Med FSD är risken några bilolyckor, med AGI/ASI är risken existentiell och global, inte jämförbart öht tycker nog jag. :?

/fth
X90D, 7-sits monopost, Titanium Metallic, AP1, alla options
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

fth skrev: 29 mar 2023 20:11
Nja, håller faktiskt inte alls med, det är ju risker av helt olika karaktär och dignitet.

Med FSD är risken några bilolyckor, med AGI/ASI är risken existentiell och global, inte jämförbart öht tycker nog jag. :?
Jag tror inte vi är vid något existentiellt hot av GPT-4 eller liknande LLM:er. Hur tänker du där? AGI är inget som är på tapeten i dagens system och som skulle kräva något slags "förbud" här och nu i sex månader. Jag tycker hela upplägget med "paus" är löjeväckande. Vad är ASI? Super intelligence?
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Bra Fantastisk intervju med Hinton:
LarsOJ

Inlägg av LarsOJ »

Lite tragikomiskt ändå:

9E01220C-34F7-48C4-A125-4C12478A64AF.jpeg
” However, about two years ago, the first signs of trouble started to appear. The man became very eco-anxious and found refuge with ELIZA, the name given to a chatbot that uses GPT-J, an open-source artificial intelligence language model developed by EleutherAI. After six weeks of intensive exchanges, he took his own life.”

https://www.brusselstimes.com/430098/be ... th-chatgpt

Lite farliga algoritmer kanske?

” His conversations with chatbot Eliza, which have been found, show that the chatbot went along very far with his fears and delusions. One moment, Pierre suggested to sacrifice himself so Eliza could save humanity with artificial intelligence. The chatbot seemed to encourage this. ”

https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/9FhweqM ... it-suicide
Användarvisningsbild
TiborBlomhall
Referralkod: ts.la/tibor72449

Inlägg av TiborBlomhall »

Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

60 minutes intervjuar Google-ledare om AI:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-art ... 023-04-16/

Lite av en reklamfilm för Google men allmänt intressant. Ingenting om Waymo, men det är ju rätt känt redan.
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Samma fast youtube:
Användarvisningsbild
spacecoin
Teslaägare

Inlägg av spacecoin »

Nick Boström pudlar: