Moderator: Redaktion

Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/pierluigi20337

DNB page and downpayment

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Hi,

little issue. When you chose Privat applying for DNB loan, all amounts should be VAT included (I'm a private person, not a company). And nowhere on the page they specify differently.

Now I received the email to make the downpayment and the amount I chose is calculated without VAT, so they are asking me 25% more. Mistake by Tesla/DNB? Anyone surprised like me when they saw the email?

/Pierluigi
Användarvisningsbild
snowtroll
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/peter15233

Re: DNB page and downpayment

Inlägg av snowtroll »

Pigi71 skrev:
Hi,

little issue. When you chose Privat applying for DNB loan, all amounts should be VAT included (I'm a private person, not a company). And nowhere on the page they specify differently.

Now I received the email to make the downpayment and the amount I chose is calculated without VAT, so they are asking me 25% more. Mistake by Tesla/DNB? Anyone surprised like me when they saw the email?

/Pierluigi
Oh, thats a suprice... I suppose a mistake. Have u called them just to check details?
on my (private) invoice VAT is included at the end of table. Have not received that mail yet you mention... still waiting for it and delivery date/time to Trosa.
2023-06-30 MYLR awd PärlVit
2019-06-04 M3LR awd Blå, 1:a i SE med vit int.+drag Såld.
Användarvisningsbild
Jeppe_E
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Jeppe_E »

Pigi71 skrev:
Hi,

/Pierluigi

Not sure what you mean here. You have recieved the loan documents from DnB, right? On those documents it is indicated what the down payment is and what the loan in total is, right?

So then you have the price of the car - deposit - Loan = Cash down payment. Did you use the private tab when applying on the Tesla dealerpad webpage?

My final invoice does not mention anything about the down payment, just the final amount to be paid in full at delivery.
Beställt Model 3 LR AWD den 28/4 2019 - Levererad den 24/5 2019
Beställt Model Y Performance den 12/2 2022 - Levererad den 15/6 2022

"Man kan inte använda sig av media om man ska förstå världen" - Hans Rosling 1948-2017
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Yes, I chose Privat on the DNB page. Today the Delivery Advisor sent me an email with a document specifying the downpayment amount. I'll call them.

/Pierluigi
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

I surrender for today, Tesla not replying to multiple emails and to the phone (stayed 45 minutes in the queue....)

I was super excited for the speed in the ordering phase, now a bit less :?
Användarvisningsbild
taliz
Teslaägare

DNB page and downpayment

Inlägg av taliz »

Out of curiosity, how long did you choose to pay it off and what was the monthly you ended up with at first?
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls - the price of gas

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Finally spoke to the Advisor, it was her mistake adding the 25%.
taliz skrev:
Out of curiosity, how long did you choose to pay it off and what was the monthly you ended up with at first?
36 months, 1615 per month.

/Pierluigi
Användarvisningsbild
taliz
Teslaägare

Inlägg av taliz »

Pigi71 skrev:
taliz skrev:

/Pierluigi
So you have a huge down payment, or final payment? Or is that in euros? :)
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls - the price of gas

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

taliz skrev:
Pigi71 skrev:
taliz skrev:

/Pierluigi
So you have a huge down payment, or final payment? Or is that in euros? :)
No SEK ;) Maxed out the down payment.
Skriv svar