Ränta efter Highland Model 3

Här diskuterar vi frågor som berör flera av Teslas produkter.

Moderator: Redaktion

esgott

Ränta efter Highland Model 3

Inlägg av esgott »

Hi, sorry that I write in English here, but my Swedish is not great yet and I desperately need some knowledge and experience from the community.
I ordered an old Model 3 in July. Originally I wanted to by a 2021 used one, but the financing for it was 3%, which seemed a pretty good deal when general interests are around 10%. Then there was no old car left for me, so I've been put onto the new Highland model. When this happened, I had to reapply for financing (DNB), but the interest rate was unchanged. A few days ago finally I received a delivery date, and the contract. The contract has a 6% rate. It's the first car I buy in Sweden (and the first Tesla ever), do you think it's fine that this happened? Did they make a mistake when I had to reapply for financing by showing the same rate? Is it even fine for them to change it?
Användarvisningsbild
taliz
Teslaägare

Re: Ränta efter Highland Model 3

Inlägg av taliz »

Usually the campaigns are only valid for the current quarter, so if you don't take delivery then it's no longer valid.
Not sure if the current 2,99% is valid for 3, maybe only Y?
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls - the price of gas

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
Användarvisningsbild
airdrive
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/martin185079

Inlägg av airdrive »

I agree with taliz. Tesla ran the 3% campaign on M3 before the arrival of highland, at some conditions, that should have been communicated to you.

I have not seen any M3 highland at 3% yet but I might be wrong.

However if you were promised a condition you can always contact your Tesla sales advisor and try to claim the 3% rate of interest. Always worth a try!

Good luck!
M3 LR 2023
esgott

Inlägg av esgott »

After discussions with Tesla, what probably happened is that they were slow to update the financing terms after Highland came, and probably that's why I was able to select financing with 3% after I've been put to Highland. It's a pity because if I were to see the correct rate, I'd have probably cancel the order and buy a used one, and have a car for the whole autumn. I definitely need a car for the holidays and 6% is still a pretty good rate, so it is what it is :)
Skriv svar