Tesla Model 3 2022

Här säljer du bilar

Moderator: Redaktion

Frederic

Tesla Model 3 2022

Inlägg av Frederic »

Hello, I would like to offer my white Tesla Model 3 from Februar 2022 with 6000 km.

First, I would like to introduce me: I am Frederic from Germany and bought my first Tesla in 2019. I hope it is compatible with your guidelines that I am writing in English.

Please find a short describtion of the car below:

First registration: 07.02.2022
Mileage: 6000 km (600 swedish miles :P )
Battery capacity: 60 kWh (LFP)
Processor: AMD Ryzen
Steering wheel heating, heated seats on all 5 seats, heated whipers.
No pets, non-smoking vehicle.
Accessory: Aerocaps (I took them off right after delivery), Type II Connector, Tesla UMC

The vehicle is from the inside as well as from the outside in a super condition. It has three small stone chips and one small superficial stone chip. I think these flaws are quite common.

The car is available next week. If a buyer is found, I am willing to drive the car personally to Sweden and sell it there. The mileage will then be slightly below 7000km (I am 1000km from Gothenburg).

Please find detailed photos of my car by following this google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Kind regards from Germany!
PXL_20220730_174555979.jpg
Användarvisningsbild
Nogo
Teslaägare

Re: Tesla Model 3 2022

Inlägg av Nogo »

Price?
Model 3 Performance -21
Model Y Long Range -22
Model Y RWD -23
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

Nogo skrev:
Price?
Checking other offers in Sweden I was thinking about 555.000 SEK. Actually, I didn´t found cars from 2022. So I based my pricing on cars from 2021 with higher mileage. This price should be favorable, isn`t it?
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

Does anyone have any tips on where I can post my offer as well? I have looked on blocket.se but the payment has failed with every credit card I have. Therefore, I would like to make a new offer of SEK 545,000 here.

I appreciate it very much if someone can give me a hint.
Användarvisningsbild
taliz
Teslaägare

Inlägg av taliz »

The problem is imported cars are valued less due to for example (sometimes much) higher insurance costs, so I doubt you'll receive anything close to one that's originally sold here.
But who knows, the market is pretty crazy right now.
https://youtu.be/6RhYY_4Wzls - the price of gas

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
Användarvisningsbild
tigermann
Teslaägare

Inlägg av tigermann »

German sold Teslas don’t have the three year Swedish warranty for collision damage so be prepared that a Swedish buyer will want a rebate because insurance prices will be higher. German Teslas on Blocket are usually priced less.

You could call Riddermark bil and ask them what they are prepared to give, but be prepared they will offer German prices for a German car :)
Model 3 LR 2021, 580 km, Midnight Silver, Aero, Helsvart interiör, AP, Dragkrok.
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

Thanks to both of you for the answers.

The fact with the "vagnskadegaranti" I did not know and that of course affects the attractiveness of my offer. How much does such an insurance cost per year? In Germany, I pay about SEK 4,000 per year for my Model 3. But even novice drivers don't pay more than SEK 15,000.

On comparable German websites like blocket.se I have received some inquiries from Swedish dealers. Therefore I was of the opinion that import vehicles have a high demand. Also I do not see on the websites of these dealers that the offered vehicles are marked as import vehicles. Does the "vagnskadegaranti" expire upon sale or do the dealers simply offer this insurance as well?

I sold a 55 kWh to a private Danish in November. Since then the prices have gone up massively. In Germany about 100,000 SEK. But I have seen that new prices in Sweden are even higher than in Denmark. So I thought that both I and a private Swedish buyer can make a good deal and share the profit of a dealer.

If I would sell my vehicle to a private Swedish dealer, he would not have to pay a registration fee, would he? Instead, the vehicle would have to be presented and inspected at a "bilbesiktning". That shouldn't be a big cost, should it?
For comparison: The Dane had to pay a registration fee of 4000 SEK.

I will check Riddermark and will let you know.
Användarvisningsbild
tigermann
Teslaägare

Inlägg av tigermann »

Frederic skrev:
Thanks to both of you for the answers.

The fact with the "vagnskadegaranti" I did not know and that of course affects the attractiveness of my offer. How much does such an insurance cost per year? In Germany, I pay about SEK 4,000 per year for my Model 3. But even novice drivers don't pay more than SEK 15,000.

On comparable German websites like blocket.se I have received some inquiries from Swedish dealers. Therefore I was of the opinion that import vehicles have a high demand. Also I do not see on the websites of these dealers that the offered vehicles are marked as import vehicles. Does the "vagnskadegaranti" expire upon sale or do the dealers simply offer this insurance as well?

I sold a 55 kWh to a private Danish in November. Since then the prices have gone up massively. In Germany about 100,000 SEK. But I have seen that new prices in Sweden are even higher than in Denmark. So I thought that both I and a private Swedish buyer can make a good deal and share the profit of a dealer.

If I would sell my vehicle to a private Swedish dealer, he would not have to pay a registration fee, would he? Instead, the vehicle would have to be presented and inspected at a "bilbesiktning". That shouldn't be a big cost, should it?
For comparison: The Dane had to pay a registration fee of 4000 SEK.

I will check Riddermark and will let you know.
The german sold cars on Blocket usually isn't marked as imported, but it is possible to check using the license plate number trough Transportstyrelsen ( https://fu-regnr.transportstyrelsen.se/ ... nnatFordon ). I think it is under "status".

The vagnskadegaranti does not expire upon sale, it is valid for three years and follows the car and not the owner. I think the price difference in Sweden vs. Germany for new Teslas is mostly the difference in VAT (16(?)% vs. 25%) and the vagnskadegaranti. In Sweden you also get 70 000 kr in "Klimatbonus" from Transportstyrelsen after 6 months when buying a new EV if the price of the car is below 700 000 kr. The prices probably reflects that as well. But I guess you have a similair system in Germany?

I don't know about registration fees and besiktning, if there is one I don't think it is that big (But I've never imported a car).
Model 3 LR 2021, 580 km, Midnight Silver, Aero, Helsvart interiör, AP, Dragkrok.
Användarvisningsbild
tigermann
Teslaägare

Inlägg av tigermann »

I did a quick check, the standard Model 3 goes for 639 170 kr new. After the Klimatbonus it is 569 170 kr if you take deliviery in 2022 (it is reduced in 2023). That is with Vagnskadegaranti and registration included.

But call Riddermark, I think you can get an offer.
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

Thanks for your information! I contacted Riddermark yesterday through their website.

The price in Germany is SEK 445,000 without VAT, while the price in Sweden is around SEK 555,000. So the price difference is not only explained by the VAT. By the way, I did not know that there is a Klimatbonus in Sweden. But this is quite comparable to the German environmental bonus (=Umweltbonus), even if the Klimatbonus is somewhat higher. Next year, the Umweltbonus will drop also.

Therefore, the current prices are probably due to the long waiting time.

I see that it is very difficult to find a private buyer in Sweden. But I will let you know.
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

I would like to thank you for your information and support. Unfortunately I could not sell my car to a private buyer or to a company in Sweden or Denmark. I wrote to many companies, but the response rate was less than 30% and the offers were not interesting. Finally, I managed to post an ad on blocket.se, but again there was not much interest. I sold the car last week to Auto1 in my town for about 523,000 SEK. The car will be exported to Denmark. Today I took delivery of my new Performance and I can assure you that it literally is a rocket.

I want to say goodbye and thank you for your contributions!
Frederic

Inlägg av Frederic »

Sorry, I forgot to tell the most important thing:

A young man from Malmö, named Zulki R., contacted me through ebay Kleinanzeigen (German blocket). He wanted to buy my vehicle and resell it in Sweden. He made a very dubious impression. First of all, he was not honest as he introduced himself as a private buyer. Then he told me that he was regularly buying foreign Teslas, importing them to Sweden and reselling them there. As a reminder, he said he was doing this privately, I doubt it. He mentioned that he has sold a Tesla from Lithuania before. I confronted him about this thread: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=29992&p=640332&hil ... en#p640332

He just said that the car is already sold. In my opinion he doesn't care if the car is in good condition or not. He just wants to make a deal, but if he does it privately, it's very questionable. So beware when a "private" seller offers imported cars.
Whatsapp Zulki.jpg
rabbithoodlum

Inlägg av rabbithoodlum »

Frederic skrev: 31 aug 2022 00:32
Sorry, I forgot to tell the most important thing:

A young man from Malmö, named Zulki R., contacted me through ebay Kleinanzeigen (German blocket). He wanted to buy my vehicle and resell it in Sweden. He made a very dubious impression. First of all, he was not honest as he introduced himself as a private buyer. Then he told me that he was regularly buying foreign Teslas, importing them to Sweden and reselling them there. As a reminder, he said he was doing this privately, I doubt it. He mentioned that he has sold a Teslaredactle from Lithuania before. I confronted him about this thread: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=29992&p=640332&hil ... en#p640332

He just said that the car is already sold. In my opinion he doesn't care if the car is in good condition or not. He just wants to make a deal, but if he does it privately, it's very questionable. So beware when a "private" seller offers imported cars.
I also encountered a similar situation. It seems easy to make favorable terms to him and he doesn't care much about whether the car is in good shape or not. I was skeptical and turned down the offer. However, I have a question, if I agree, what might happen?
Skriv svar