Moderator: Redaktion

Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare
Referralkod: ts.la/pierluigi20337

Crazy for the car, need some info

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Hi everybody,

first of all, sorry for the English but I'm still far away to keep it in Swedish :oops:

My name is Pierluigi and I live in Solna. As all of the people here, I really felt in love with the Model S.

What I would like to know is how exactly work the "tjanstebil", in particular applied to Model S. Is it convenient to buy the Model S in that way?

How much is the minimum monthly salary level we can consider good enough to afford a Model S 85 as a tjanstebil?

Thanks in advance to all of you that can help me understand if the dream can become true or not! :)

/Pierluigi
Användarvisningsbild
Matsson
Teslaägare

Re: Crazy for the car, need some info

Inlägg av Matsson »

Titta under fliken "Besök i Fremont", jag skrev just om kalkylen för tjänstebil där
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Thanks Matsson!

So if I understood correctly, the amount that will be deducted monthly from my salary is the two netto value in these lines:

"Förmånsvärde för en Model S 85 KWh (ej P) 1900 kr / mån! Med tillbehör tot 5333 kr/mån, netto 2933 kr/mån.
Bruttolöneavdrag över 7,5 basbelopp 5517, netto 2483 kr/mån"
Användarvisningsbild
Kalle
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Kalle »

Be caerfull with the extras, they seem to ad allot to the monthly costs
Användarvisningsbild
Kalle
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Kalle »

Here is a good place to play around to compar förmånsvärdet on diferent cars http://www.skatteverket.se/privat/sjalv ... 72a9d.html
Användarvisningsbild
matbl
Teslaägare

Inlägg av matbl »

Pigi71 skrev:
Thanks Matsson!

So if I understood correctly, the amount that will be deducted monthly from my salary is the two netto value in these lines:

"Förmånsvärde för en Model S 85 KWh (ej P) 1900 kr / mån! Med tillbehör tot 5333 kr/mån, netto 2933 kr/mån.
Bruttolöneavdrag över 7,5 basbelopp 5517, netto 2483 kr/mån"
It depends on the exact setup your employer offers and what income bracket you are in.
The above is only true if your employer pays for the car up to 7.5 price base amounts. If they don'r and you have to pay for the whole car by gross salary deductions, the figures will be totally different.
Rabatt på en Tesla? Använd min länk: http://---
Användarvisningsbild
Matsson
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Matsson »

All the coments on my calculation is right, there are alot of" ifs and buts" but what I described was the calculation based on my conditions. I just checked the car policy where I work and then I played around with an excel sheet and the calculation you get from the link above regarding "bilfömånsberäkning". In the end I was very surprised how affordable the car was using my parameters!
Användarvisningsbild
Pigi71
Teslaägare

Inlägg av Pigi71 »

Thanks again to everybody for the comments!! I'll check around especially with my company, let's see what is coming up.
Skriv svar